Evaporators designed for use in storage of chemicals, flammable substances or charging of batteries.Read more
Artidor offers a full range of explosion-safe split and multisplit systems, rooftop and window air conditioners that are certified according ATEX and IECEx for use in Zone 1 or Zone 2. Our systems are based on units of Daikin, Mitsubishi Electric, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries and Toshiba:
Besides the brands and models shown, Artidor can take care of the conversion and certification of your cooling and refrigeration equipment for use in hazardous areas.
Split systems for industrial 24/7 use, in robust, compact and corrosion-resistant executions.Read more
Split systems for industrial 24/7 use in robust and compact executions. Coating is optional.Read more
Robust rooftop air conditioner for use on containers, storage rooms and operator cabins.Read more
Compact and easy to install window air conditioner for small offices and living quarters.Read more
What is an ATEX air conditioner?
An ATEX air conditioner is an air conditioner that is suitable for use in hazardous areas.
To achieve this, the equipment is assessed in detail by us, potential ignition sources are detected and we make sure that they cannot become effective. The result of the assessment and the adjustments are recorded in the ATEX certificate. The ATEX certificate also indicates which methods of protection against ignition have been applied and which harmonized standards have been used. Finally, the equipment is provided with the ATEX marking. The ATEX certificate is always part of the delivery.
What types of explosion-safe air conditioners are there?
At Artidor, you can find various types of ATEX air conditioners. All ATEX air conditioners are made to provide a pleasant climate in a safe manner, or to cool storage rooms for the storage of chemicals or for charging batteries.
- The AR-051 and AR-052 explosion-proof air conditioners are based on the systems of Toshiba and Daikin. The air conditioners are widely used in offices, temporary living quarters offshore and in the storage of chemicals and flammable substances.
- The AR-053 rooftop air conditioners are often used to cool process containers, crane cabins, small ships and control rooms. The robust design makes these air conditioners virtually insensitive to vibrations, shocks and corrosion.
Customized explosion-safe air conditioners
We also offer special AC solutions for:
- Use in ATEX Zone 2
- Highly corrosive environments where the sheet metal is replaced by 316 stainless steel
- Units where protection against moisture and dust is increased to IP55 (marine)
- Units suitable for high ambient temperatures up to 52 °C
Request your quote and let us know your requirements - we will provide the solution!